Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Why ANAlysis of Literature

Life is always full of the unexpected, people just need to practice paying close attention to find these wonders. It can be surprising what we can learn when we stop looking at the big picture and concentrate on the smaller picture. At first glance my title may seem simple to many people but to me it is not. This class is about learning about literature from how it can be defined to why it is essential to learn and more. In many ways we will be analyzing literature which is one of the reasons why the title of my blog is ANAlysis of Literature. The capital letters is not an error but done so on purpose. If you know me, you will know that my name is Ana Ocampo. See the unexpected wonder. Since this blog is only about my thoughts and analysis, I felt my title should include my name. Therefore the other reason is that analysis has my name in it so I wanted to use that. By typing my name in capital letters I am able to emphasis this. It is like expressing this blog is about Ana’s thoughts on the class room topics and assignments in a simpler form. I like the title because it is like a little surprise that I feel makes people stop and say “oh I get it”. Also beside from making it my own and this, it also reminds me that many things are not always what they appear and in order to figure them out we must relax and look at things very minutely.

No comments:

Post a Comment